Our vision is to be the Club of Choice, which is underpinned by our purpose to provide development pathways for all players, and ensure sustainable on-field and off-field success.
At the Bulldogs, we value honesty, respect, accountability and unity, and expect our players, coaches, volunteers and supporters to embrace and uphold these attributes.
Executive Body & Committee
We are governed by an Executive Body & Committee, which is comprised of our members of our Club. For the 2021 season, our Executive Body consists of:
- President: Stephen Dunkley
- Vice President: Georgia Dunkley
- Secretary: Ryan Farrelly
- Treasurer: Josh Martin
- ARC Delegate: TBC
The Executive Body is supported by the Committee, as follows:
- Registrar: Paul Simonson
- Head of Men’s Football: Shane Snibson
- Head of Women’s Football: Mike Hendrie
- Head of Sponsorships: Pierce Field
- Head of Media & Marketing: Georgia Dunkley
- Head of Junior Pathways: Zoe Devlin
- Events Team Lead: Isabella Hardwick
- Game Day Operations Team Lead: Greg Goodieson
The Executive Body & Committee work together to implement the Club’s purpose and goals, provide strategic on-field and off-field guidance to members of our community, liaise with our partners and ensure an overall adherence to the Club’s Constitution.
Please find contact details for members of our Executive Body & Committee here.
AFL Sydney Code of Conduct
Along with our Club’s values, all players, coaches, volunteers and supporters are expected to uphold the AFL Sydney Code of Conduct at all times.
Click here to download the AFL Sydney Code of Conduct.