Due to the hire of coaches and grounds, the following terms apply for cancellation:
- Two weeks prior to the participant’s registered clinic – full refund
- Within two weeks of the clinic – no monetary refund but a credit note will issued for use at a future clinic
- If you cancel one of the two days of a clinic, you will receive 50% of your paid price
CANCELLATION BY UNSW/ES BULLDOGS SUPER CLINICS
If UNSW/ES Bulldogs Super Clinics cancels your camp due to bad weather, or a lack of participants, we will give you either;
- a credit for a future Clinic, or
- a refund for the Day/s that were cancelled.
- If only 1 of the 2 Days are cancelled, you will receive 50% of your paid price.
PERMISSION TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS / FILM PARTICIPANTS
By registering your Child to the UNSW/ES Bulldogs Super Clinics, you agree that they may have their photo or video taken, and that these images may be used for future marketing purposes to do with UNSW/ES Football Club.
Although we strongly endeavour to have both Male & Female Coaches at the Clinic, coaches are subject to availability. In the case that we are not able to have both a male and female coach present, you will be notified via email the day before.
The player to coach ratio that we strive for is 1 coach to every 15 players. Sometimes this is not possible, but we will never have more than a ratio of 1:20. Previous clinics have even seen a ratio of 1coach:10 players.